- Special Sections
- Public Notices
In honor of Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day on Nov. 15, let’s play Food: Keep or Toss? Should you “keep” or “toss” the following food:
1. Tacos left on the kitchen counter overnight?
2. Meat thawed all day on the kitchen counter?
3. Cut or peeled fruits and vegetables left at room temperature more than two hours?
4. Leftover pizza placed in the refrigerator within two hours after it was cooked?
5. Leftovers kept in the refrigerator for more than a week?
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Brunswick Beacon, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Brunswick Beacon and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.