- Special Sections
- Public Notices
To the editor: We are writing this letter in an attempt to raise the awareness of the toxicity of the oleander plant and hopefully prevent a recurrence of our misfortune.
On March 13, we lost our beloved West Highland terrier, Murphy, and the cause of death was the ingestion of oleander
leaves. Since his death, we have spent a great deal of time on the Internet researching information on this beautiful and prevalent plant on our island.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Brunswick Beacon, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.