- Special Sections
- Public Notices
We would like to remind you to use caution when using heaters and other items that produce carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is serious and kills hundreds of people, if not thousands all throughout the world. It is odorless and colorless, and it is a deadly poisonous gas that comes about by the incomplete burning of fuels, such as oil or propane, burning wood or automobile fumes.
Carbon monoxide cuts off the oxygen supply to your organs and tissues after a period of time, causing severe problems and/or death.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Brunswick Beacon and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.