- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A small fire in the boiler room outside the South Brunswick High School cafeteria was quickly extinguished Thursday, Oct. 24.
Shortly after the fire was put out, students were back in class in the afternoon, according to a Brunswick County Schools news release.
Following standard emergency management protocol, all students were evacuated to the football field for about 30 minutes.
No injuries were reported and there was no structural damage to the boiler room, according to the release.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Brunswick Beacon, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.