- Special Sections
- Public Notices
To the editor: The following are some of my thoughts on how we can improve our country:
1) Reduce members of Congress to one senator and one representative for each state. This would cut hundreds of billions of dollars from our budget, and I believe the quality of the decision-making would not be lessened.
2) Legalize all drugs. Take the money out of this ever-growing business and start to see light at the end of the tunnel.
3) Bring all of our troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan immediately. There is a better use for them within our borders.
4) Change our income tax system. It’s time to go to the fair tax system.
5) Let’s stop rewarding multi-millionaires who have bankrupted their companies.