To the editor: The past week, Rep. Mike McIntyre broke his campaign promises and voted for the infamous pork-filled $850 billion stimulus bill.
This bill is a huge rip-off on the American people by wasting billions on unneeded programs and doubling the size of many government programs. He approved spending money we do not have on things we do not need.
Lets see how Mike voted to spend your money:
1) $41 billion (5 percent of the total package) goes to major infrastructure projects promised by Obama; a good thing, but then where is the other 95 percent going?